Shower Curtains & Accessories
Our extensive range of waterproof shower curtains are contract quality and produced with nickel plated eyelets, rufflette header tape or hookless if required, all are produced with lead weighted hems. Strengthened with a waterproof stiffener with non coated option available.
Both sides of the shower curtain are side hemmed or heat sealed. A double stitch at the top and bottom strengthens the curtain and ensures the lead weighted hems are kept in place.
Plain Shower Curtains
Our plain shower curtains are exceptional value and a popular choice for student accommodation and hospitality. Available in a wide range of sizes with an option for a standard or heavy weight finish. They feature nickel plated eyelets, rufflette header or hookless all with lead weighted hems to help eliminate billowing.
- Washable at 40ºC
- Anti-fungal and mildew resistant finishes available
- Shades: White, Cream, Navy, Light Blue
- Wide range of sizes available including extra long and extra wide
- Bespoke manufacturing service available for unique size or colour
Satin Stripe Shower Curtains
A luxurious and high quality woven stripe ideal for hotels or conferencing enhancing the bathrooms appearance for guests. This shower curtain is available with a choice of nickel plated eyelets, rufflette header or hookless. Every shower curtain has lead weighted hems with a choice of standard or heavy weight finish.
- Anti-fungal and resistant finishes available
- Shade: White
- Standard sizes available in white: 180cms x 180ccms and 180cms x 200cms
- Bespoke manufacture service available for unique size
- Washable at 40ºC
Fire Retardant Shower Curtains
Ideal for locations where fire safety is paramount and risk is deemed to be a high consideration. Fully fire retardant and compliant to BS5867: Part 2 Type B which means if ignited the shower curtain will self-extinguish. Available with nickel plated eyelets or rufflette header, all styles have lead weighted hems.
- Mildew, mould and stain resistant
- Does not support microbial growth such as MRSA and e-coli
- Fire resistant to BS5867 Part 2 Type B
- Bespoke manufacturing service available
- Available in white only
- Wipe clean in situ with anti septic solution